The license application screen is the heart of the NAGFA system. Within this area:
- Control the licenses that you want to issue as it relates to seasonality.
- Have your costs generate automatically according to predetermined rates and applicant status.
- Vendors simply click on the available license that the applicant desires. The system is virtually fool proof.
The initial screen is used for verification of an applicant's status. During this process, the issuance clerk will enter either a driver’s license number or an enrollment number. Doing so will:
- Search the database and verify that the applicant doesn’t already have a license.
- The applicant does not have any convictions in tribal court.
- The hunter has not submitted their harvest reports for previous years.
The NAGFA system provides the data compliance that officers require in the field.
- This report will contain all permits purchased by the sportsman, regardless of date or location of purchase.
- Game Wardens can download current data from any internet connection in seconds. This will allow them unprecedented access to up-to-the minute licensing information.
- Compliance numbers can search the database for names, license numbers, or any other information that is captured during license generation.
With the NAGFA™ system, report cards are generated automatically. This eliminates the hassle of sending them out at a later date. They can either be entered online or manually by your staff. In either case your biologist will received timely and accurate information when addressing wildlife issues.
The reporting capabilities of the NAGFA system will enhance your ability to make sound management decisions:
- Enter game violations to track repeat offenders.
- With the NAGFA system you will be able to generated unlimited reports that will assist you and your staff in making sound management decisions.
- Generate licenses and enter report cards on line or enter manually.